Geero Ready-to-Go Delivery and Assembly service
"Ready-to-go" practical delivery and complete assembly by our partner "TKA Logistik".
The delivery by TKA Logistik guarantees you a timed delivery of your already fully assembled Geero.
What exactly is included in our ready-to-go delivery?
If you decide on the delivery option by our partner "TKA Logistik", the delivery and handover will take place on a date set by you so that you can receive your Geero personally. The appointment is made by telephone in direct coordination with the logistics company.
The bike will be unloaded at your home, completely stripped of the packaging and handed over to you already fully assembled. The STVO kit included in the contents of delivery is of course also installed.
In summary, this variant of delivery saves you the entire effort of assembly and includes on-time delivery exactly as you wish - an enormous time saver. All you have to do is grab your helmet and be ready for your first trip immediately after delivery. :)
- Cost for the ready-to-go delivery: € 99.00 (including VAT)
- Delivery is only possible within Austria.
- If you choose delivery by "TKA Logistik", you will receive a call from the logistics company within 2 - 3 days of receipt of the order to arrange the exact delivery date you want (please give your telephone number, at which you can be easily reached, when placing the order).
- The delivery takes place in the vicinity of the postcodes 1000 - 4999 and 7000 - 9999 in approximately 3 - 4 working days, and in the postcodes 5000 - 6999 in approximately 4 - 5 working days. If you choose delivery at a later point in time (e.g. in 2 weeks), this period will of course be extended.
- Delivery is possible from Monday to Friday. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are not included.
- If you have unforeseen changes to the information for the day of delivery, please contact our customer support directly.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support team by phone on 0800 55 66 40 517 or by email to email@example.com.
Do you want to lease your Geero? No problem!
As an employee or self-employed person, there is often the option of leasing bicycles as company bicycles and / or for private use.
Here you will find the most important facts about leasing in connection with Geero.
Which leasing providers does Geero work with?
How can I lease my bike from one of the leasing providers?
If you have decided to lease, we ask you to send an e-mail with the following data to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your data (name, address, telephone number)
- Your desired model and any desired accessories that you would like.
In addition, it would be important for us to know which lock you would like to lease.
(A lock must be leased as part of the contract.)
You can find all of our locks in our accessories category.
We will then inform you as soon as possible about what to do next.
Do you need further information?
If you still need general information on the subject of leasing, please contact the relevant leasing provider directly.
If you need information about the process or the current status of your leasing at Geero, please contact our customer support.
You can reach us at:
Free hotline Tel 0800 55 66 40 517
Hotline times: Mon - Thu from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Fri from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.